Kamis, 16 Juli 2015

Question from Aveyond and Ella's Hope

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

Hello Minna-san ㅇㅁㅇ
Sometime there's something bothering in my mind when I'm playing game. From the games I had played, I'm only get a capture image about it. Well maybe it was an easy problem without any answer to it, yet I still wanted to know the answer!
If you could answer it, please leave a comment. Thank you~

First, it's come from Aveyond 2: Ean's Quest
In Thais, There are so many house that you can't access. Usually in games, when something locked, it must be something behind it! Whether it's contain a request or need a request to be done before it's unlocked. Yet, There are too many houses that locked and still locked even I had done the last mission. If I remember it well, I didn't meet something like this in other aveyond games. Why? Am I forgot some mission? Idk, I' m really curious!

Second, its's come from Ella's Hope
When Ella and her friends invited to Castle Ball, there are time when Ella party wander around the castle and do some quest. In fact I like this quest because Ella and his friends use a gown and formal suit (it's a party afterall). But when I'm wandering around the basement, I found Ella Ghost!
I don't know if it's happen because an error in the game, but it happened only once!
It's pretty freaking me out you know! I hope you could give me help!


That's the 2 mostly strange things that I wanted to know. If you have the answers, please leave a comment. Maybe I will be late in replying it, but I still hopes you will help me.
Thank you minna-san
Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

2 komentar:

  1. For the Ella's Hope: Did it happen after you talk to Bunny girl?
    If yes, then there's possible it's not Ella ghost, It's statue of her. When you said "It's turned to me" (Or something like that)
    But if it happen before you talk to bunny girl then maybe it's a glitch..

    BalasHapus
  2. OOOH I get it~ I don't remember if I had talked to the Bunny Girl, but since I always walked around maybe you're right.
    I think it's Ella ghost because if I remember it correctly, I notice that statue after I had walking out from those gap lol

    BalasHapus